Q1210 Pull off Tester
- Easy operation, ergonomic handling for left-handed/right-handed operators
- Gain in quality because correct machine setup is ensured
- Reproducible measurements thanks to the high degree of accuracy
- High availability assured by ultra-sturdy construction
- Reliable operation due to sensor-controlled clamping protection function
The motorised Q1210 pull off tester measures pull-out forces up to 1000 N with a uniform and constant movement. The precision measuring device does so with a resolution of 0.03 N over the entire measurement range to deliver precise and reproducible results. A highly sensitive control circuit keeps the pull-out speed extremely constant. With its sturdy, robust construction, the device can also withstand harsh conditions in industry.
The pull tester is seamlessly integrated in the TopWin machine software so the machine operator is guided step-by-step through the work procedure. The measured value is transmitted directly to the basic machine and compared to the target value. The measured pull-out forces are also issued over the WPCS interface.