Available in a portable carry-case, the compact MicroLab 10 is designed for contacts and conductors of up to 2.5 mm in diameter.
The samples can be quickly clamped in the holder – no re-clamping for all processing steps. The laboratory’s components include autonomous, independent preparation, evaluation and documentation modules. A complete on-site analysis can therefore be performed within a short period of time. A USB digital camera with a microscope is integrated into the lab for visualization purposes and to ensure complete documentation. The user-friendly, intuitive SmartVision software allows the user to analyze the images quickly and precisely.
The mobile MicroLab 10 requires virtually no maintenance.
- Quality assurance compact and mobile
- Quick and efficient, regardless of location
- Compact and complete mobile micrograph laboratory in a carry-case
- Simple, intuitive usage
- Short processing time and rapid creation of images
- Precise evaluation of images using SmartVision software
- Equipped for all processing steps
- Cutting up to 5 mm²
- Polishing at 20’000 rpm.
- Etching up to 5 mm²
- Visualization and evaluation