MIL Crimp CM03
- Processing of different MIL crimps
- Crimp height adjustment in pitches of 0.01mm
- Process control with Komax cfa 326
- Easy to operate from TopWin
- Usable on all Komax automatic crimping machines
- Setup directly on the module via the wire button and with creep speed function
- Proven technology from the modules C1340/1370
- Optional terminal strip chopper cuts terminal strips up to 1.2 mm thickness
The MIL CM03 crimp module is used in the processing of bulk turned pin and socket contacts. This product is notable for its high degree of process control and ease of operation.
The MIL CM03 crimp module can be used on all Komax automatic crimping machines for the processing of bulk turned pin and socket contacts. The reliable delivery system in the module ensures efficient sorting. Together with the precise four-point applicator, a high degree of process control is achieved. The crimp height in the MIL crimp module is programmable and can be set precisely to the nearest 0.01mm.
- Crimp force analyzer cfa 326
- Application for one type of contact (delivery system and applicator)