The X1592 can assemble wires with over 70 different sleeve types. An integrated wire gripper ensures efficient placement of the sleeves, even with soft wires. With high performance and short changeover times, the module is enormously efficient. A two-stage placement process and optional quality control
ensure reliable quality and the best results.
Robust and fast sleeve processing
- High flexibility. Over 70 different sleeve types processable on a single module.
- Minimum machine downtime. Changeover to other sleeve type within 15 minutes .
- Two-stage sleeve assembly ensures stable process and high reliability.
- Even soft flexible wires can be easily processed with an integrated wire gripper.
- Quality control with optional pull-out force measurement minimizes time consuming rework.
- Fast sleeve loading and short changeover times ensure optimum overall performance of the machine unit.
Reliable and efficient
The X1592 is built for sleeve types with crimp sizes 2.8, 4.8 and 6.3 mm. Sleeves for special crimp sizes and bipolar housings are available upon request. The sleeve module stands for reliable processing and a high performance. The fast feeding and insertion of the sleeves contributes to a high overall machine output. The change over of the application tool is fast and easy, so a material change is not a big deal.
Wide range of application sets for over 70 sleeve types
According to the size and shape of the sleeve, there are suitable application sets available. These sets, consisting of a sleeve track and tooling set for every sleeve variant, can be changed in just a few steps. The module is available for production again after only 15 minutes.
User-friendly and easy to operate via HMI
Equipped with a HMI interface, the module can be integrated quick and easy in a HMI controlled manufacturing machine like Alpha. The intuitive parameter setting is self-explanatory and requires only a minimal number of factors to ensure real-time production data and perfect process control via HMI.
|Alpha 530, Alpha 565 HMI,
Alpha 550 HMI (on request),
Zeta 640, Zeta 650 TW (on request)
|2.8, 4.8, 6.3*
|Changeover to other sleeves
|Changeover time to another sleeve
|< 15 min.
|Up to 2400 pieces / hour
|90 – 240 VAC, 100 VA
|5 – 8 bar
|250 × 590 × 620 mm
* Special sizes and sleeve types upon request. Final confirmation is made following an evaluation of the samples.