TAPING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
Compact, user-operated taping machine for simple and prefixed cable harnesses
Attractive introduction to automated taping
- Excellent value for money
- Simple operation and low training requirements
- Compact, low-maintenance and reliable machine design
High quality thanks to machine-guided taping process
- Maintenance of specified overlap through defined roll-feed
- Consistent tape tension and guidance guarantee wrinkle-free taping compared to manual taping
High productivity with simple cable harnesses
- Winding speed two to three times higher compared to manual devices
- Up to 25 % material savings compared to manual processing
Version with open winding head available
- Economical processing of long cable harnesses with long branches
- Significantly faster handling for longer cable harnesses compared to a closed winding head
|Creation of shielded cables. Processing of aluminium strip
(non-adhesive), PVC tape (adhesive) and a shielding wire.
|Wide range of automotive and industrial adhesive tapes
|Tape outer diameter
|Aluminum foil outer diameter
|Tape and aluminum foil core diameter
|Pitch of the drain wire
|No pitch or adjustable, from 40 mm to 5,000 mm
|100 – 1,000 rpm
|Drain wire diameter
|Max. 1.3 mm
|0 – 50 mm/rev, programmable
|3P/NPE 230V/400V -50Hz
|Dimensions (H × W × D)
|1,600 x 1,700 x 850 mm
Produce your shielded cables on demand
- Tape your shielded wire with your configuration on demand.
- Wrapping of shield tape and cover tape together with a drainwire in one process..
- Drain wire application in spiral or parallel design.
- Suitable for twisted pair and straight wires.
- Arrangement of Alu tape, PVC tape and drainwire in two different ways.
- Winding head with double tape adapter (for examble Alu / PVC).
- Winding head for drain wire, drain wire coiled on a changeable spool, spiral pitch programmable.
- A combined length measuring system / beltfeeding system ensures a compact design and makes Drainwire an efficient tool for producing your cable sets.
- Linear gripper system with an additional clamp for the drain wire.
- Maximum of process flexibility: All parameters programmable (overlapping Alu, PVC, pitch drainwire, wrapping lengths, rotation speed winding head etc.).
- Storage for 200 programs, even import by barcode scanner.
- Once the process is started, the quality will be managed by the machine.
- Harness coiler with automatic handover from linear gripper system to the coiler.
- Electrical height adjustment.